Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Slide and Chairs

This is just a picture of chairs. I made them during quiet time. I think it's SILLY! There are also blankets to go on each chair. There's fleeras in each chair. That's what my little people are called.
This is my first picture of a girl at a park. You may not notice the slide, but it's kind of silly. Do you see how I drew clothes? I think the clouds are funny. Do you see that little ramp I made? Well, there's a tree in this picture. Do you see how I made pink leaves?

2 comments:

Sharon Cohen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon Cohen said...

Emma -

I'm curious. Where do Fleeras live? I was wondering if my little people, The Borrowers, have ever met the Fleeras.

The Borrowers live under the kitchen floor and furnish their home with safety pins, postage stamps, and other items carelessly dropped by humans. They even borrowed dollhouse furniture for beds and stuff.

There are books about them that I loved to read over and over again.

Maybe you and your Mom could look for the books when you are at the library. I think you might be ready to read their stories.

The books might not have pictures but I believe you could draw your own pictures during quiet time.

It was just something I thought about when I saw your Fleeras sitting in the chairs.

Love,
Grandma