Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Artwork Exhibit

Here is some artwork done recently by Emma. You can click on each one to see a larger version. The captions were also done by Emma.


This is a picture of Flik I drew.

This is a Candy Camp tree for hiding candies from veggies and fruit. You may not know about it though. I made it from stencils and I drew the candies.


This is the bug's life festival, and the leaf that is sticking up is actually a tree.

The wiggly things are the space veggies and fruit. The CC car is to represent Candy Camp. The rocket's orange things are to protect it from veggies.

This is a picture of an Easter that I made up. Do you see those little eggs? There are six of them to find.

This is a duck pond I made for my new toy duck.

This is a picture of Supercandy. Do you see the thing she is in? That is a tummy.

No comments: